Data Exchange Hub - Description
Data Exchange Hub is a solution for managing data transfer that enables to automate the transformation, export and import Data in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
It could be used to:
- It allows to synchronize data over many compagnies in many Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- With additional modules, it allows to generate automatically PDF document and push then to specific local directory or to FTP directory (according to the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central environment properties)
This app supports the Essential and Premium editions of Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Austria, Australia, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Iceland, Italy, Mexico, Netherland, New Zealand, Norway, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom and United States.
Basic knowledge of setup/working in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
To use this extension, all users need some extra permissions:
- (ISATECH-LCM) “License Control Management”, for all users.
For the user of the extension (setup or read) there are some extra permissions:
- (DEH-READ) “Data Exchange Hub – Read” for the user that just need to visualize the Data Exchange Configuration.
- (DEH-WRITE) “Data Exchange Hub – Read” for the user that need to setup the Data Exchange Hub.